Housing News is an email newsletter to keep tenants and leaseholders up-to-date with important information and news. To sign up, enter your email address for Thurrock Council email updates and select the subscription topic ‘Housing News' or all council updates.
We work to offer a good and value for money services to our tenants.
We treat our customers politely and fairly, and provide a good level of customer service.
We want to give you:
- a clear response to service requests and enquiries
- a good quality of life in your council home
- a quick repairs service
- a proper evaluation of applications to be re-housed
- a well-maintained estate that is clean, tidy and free of rubbish
- a hassle-free way to pay your rent
- help advice if you need it
- a regular update on what is happening and changing in the council
We also offer a range of support to tenants who need it.