Housing News is an email newsletter to keep tenants and leaseholders up-to-date with important information and news. To sign-up, enter your email address for Thurrock Council email updates and select the subscription topic ‘Housing News' or all council updates.
We work to offer a good and value for money services to our tenants.
We treat our customers politely and fairly, and provide a good level of customer service.
We want to give you:
- a clear response to service requests and enquiries
- a good quality of life in your council home
- a quick repairs service
- a proper evaluation of applications to be re-housed
- a well-maintained estate that is clean, tidy and free of rubbish
- a hassle-free way to pay your rent
- help advice if you need it
- a regular update on what is happening and changing in the council
We also offer a range of support to tenants who need it.