Extra-care housing - assisted living
The care and support you need will be listed in your individual support plan.
We can provide support with:
- getting in and out of bed
- using a toilet or commode
- maintaining personal hygiene
- dressing and undressing
This is not a full list – the care you receive will depends on your individual needs.
Extra care housing costs
Costs for extra care housing are:
- the cost of renting your home and your usual household bills
- a housing service charge to maintain shared facilities
- a support charge for the scheme manager and emergency alarm
- additional charges for any care you may need
If you have care needs it may be possible for you to get help with these costs. We will help you with an assessment to see if you qualify for help.
Depending on your income and savings, you may be entitled to receive benefits or not pay council tax.