Housing rent and charges

Overpayment of rent

If you have paid too much rent and your rent account is in credit, you can ask us to arrange a refund.

We can also arrange for you to pay less rent until the credit is used up, if you prefer.

Contact our Rents team.

Rents department
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL

: 01375 652 652

: rents@thurrock.gov.uk