We use a corporate scorecard to monitor our performance against the council's Corporate Plan and other key strategies. It is a collection of performance indicators chosen to help us improve in our priority areas and understand and show our progress.
This helps us to:
- focus on the council's priorities
- set targets aimed at improving services
- identify and tackle poor or under-performance
- be accountable to our customers
- help ensure we provide value for money
- help decision makers effectively manage the services
The corporate scorecard is monitored monthly and the Corporate Performance Report is presented to each Cabinet meeting.