If you want to apply for a primary or secondary school place outside of the usual times you must make an in-year admission application.
Apply for in-year admission if:
- you have moved within Thurrock and would like a more local school
- you have just moved into Thurrock
- you live in Thurrock and wish to move from home education to school education
- you live in Thurrock and wish to move from a fee-paying school to a state funded school
You can apply online by using our 'My account' form below. For some schools, you will also have to send a completed form direct to the school itself.
Apply online or return to your application
Simply login to My Account for education and childcare, select 'School admissions' and then 'Apply online'. You can create an account if you don't already have one.
Additional forms for individual schools
If you wish to apply in-year for a place at any of The Gateway Learning Community schools, you must apply direct to the school as well as completing our in-year admissions form.
The Gateway Learning Community schools are:
- Herringham Primary Academy
- Lansdowne Primary Academy
- The Gateway Academy
- The Gateway Primary Free School
- Tilbury Pioneer Academy
If you wish to apply in-year for a place at Grays Convent High School, you must complete the Grays Convent High School supplementary information form and return it to the school, as well as completing our in-year admissions form.