Noise nuisance

Complaining to a magistrates' court

If we cannot help with your noise complaint, you can make a complaint to a magistrates' court.

You will need:

  • the address you are complaining¬†about
  • name of the person causing the noise
  • how often the noise occurs
  • how the noise is affecting you
  • the times you have asked the person to stop
  • a police statement
  • any supporting statements

Contact Basildon Magistrates' Court for legal guidance.

You can contact Citizens Advice for legal advice and aid.