There are 2 different types of support available.
Floating support is a visiting support service coming to your own home to offer help with things like:
- dealing with arrears
- claiming benefits
- helping you access work and training
- helping you get in touch with other support organisations that may be able to help you
Floating support is a short term support service, up to 2 years, that can be provided until you no longer need it.
This is accommodation where support is provided on-site.
- wardens in sheltered housing schemes for older people
- support workers in learning disability schemes
- support workers in the Homeless Hostel and the Women’s Refuge