Child protection

Comments and complaints

If you are unhappy with the way in which you or your child has been treated then you can complain.

If you wish to complain about the person who chaired the conference or any decisions made at the conference, you should write to:

Head of service for Quality Assurance, Child Protection and Review
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.