Thousands of mobile phones are stolen across the country every month and a third of the victims are aged between 13 and 16 years-old.
Always keep you belongings out of sight and act on the following suggestions.
- register your phone for free at Immobilise: UK national property register
- keep your phone out of sight
- use your phone's security lock
- record your phone's details
- security mark your phone
- report a stolen phone immediately to the police and your service provider
- attract attention to your valuables
- leave your belongings unattended