You can buy tickets online at any time, or phone our box office on 0345 300 5264 from Tuesday to Friday between midday and 3pm, or Saturdays between 10am and 3pm. Our box office counter on the ground floor is open at the same times.
We do not exchange tickets or refund money.
We reserve the right to:
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- refuse entry of – and use on the premises of – any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- ask the ticket holder to leave the premises – we may take any appropriate measure to enforce the request
- delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the event
- make any change whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel or abandon the event for any reasons beyond our control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at our discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket
- store personal information on computer – Thameside Theatre ticketing is registered under the data protection act
- admit children under 1 year-old for free whilst all other patrons, including young children, must have a valid ticket
Other conditions may be shown on your ticket or displayed at the premises.