You can buy tickets online at any time, or phone our box office on 0345 300 5264 from Tuesday to Friday between midday and 3pm, or Saturdays between 10am and 1pm. Our box office counter on the ground floor is open at the same times.
Have your say on options for how we provide we cultural events and activities in Grays and the rest of Thurrock. Comments must be received by Sunday 31 March 2024. Go to Have my say: cultural events and activities.
Thameside Theatre is on the third floor of the Thameside Complex in Orsett Road, Grays, RM17 5DX.
You can get here:
- on foot – you will find us on Orsett Road close to the High Street, just off the town centre
- by rail – from Grays railway station on the c2c line, walk along the pedestrianised High Street and turn right into Orsett Road where you'll find us just 200 metres on the left
- by bus – Grays bus station is directly opposite the railway station, just 5 minutes' walk from the Thameside Complex
- by car – we are 5 miles from the Dartford Tunnel, where Grays is well signposted from the A13 (M25) Junction 30
Find the Thameside Complex on Google maps.
Local parking is available:
- at a car park behind the Thameside Complex, in Cromwell Road, RM17 5HF, which offers free parking after 6pm – go to car parks in Grays for details of other charges
- on-street in the immediate area, with no charge after 6pm – check signs on individual streets
- in the pay and display car park at Morrisons supermarket, which is a 5-minute walk from the complex and also convenient for local restaurants and takeaways – find Morrisons supermarket car park, RM17 5YF on Google maps.