Thurrock Museum reopens from Tuesday 14 September 2021. A one-way system will be in place for your safety, and we encourage all visitors to wear a face covering, if possible. Go to our page about the museum for opening times.
Thurrock Museum is on the first floor of the Thameside Complex in Orsett Road, Grays, RM17 5DX.
You can get here:
- on foot – you will find us on Orsett Road close to the High Street, just off the town centre
- by rail – from Grays railway station on the c2c line, walk along the pedestrianised High Street and turn right into Orsett Road where you'll find us just 200 metres on the left
- by bus – Grays bus station is directly opposite the railway station, just 5 minutes' walk from the Thameside Complex
- by car – we are 5 miles from the Dartford Tunnel, where Grays is well signposted from the A13 (M25) Junction 30
Find the Thameside Complex on Google maps.
Local parking is available:
- at a car park behind the Thameside Complex, in Cromwell Road, RM17 5HF, which offers free parking after 6pm – go to car parks in Grays for details of other charges
- on-street in the immediate area, with no charge after 6pm – check signs on individual streets
- in the pay and display car park at Morrisons supermarket, which is a 5-minute walk from the complex and also convenient for local restaurants and takeaways – find Morrisons supermarket car park, RM17 5YF on Google maps.