Where to find us
Thurrock Museum is on the first floor of the Thameside Complex in Orsett Road, Grays, RM17 5DX.
You can get here:
- on foot – you will find us on Orsett Road close to the High Street, just off the town centre
- by rail – from Grays railway station on the c2c line, walk along the pedestrianised High Street and turn right into Orsett Road where you'll find us just 200 metres on the left
- by bus – Grays bus station is directly opposite the railway station, just 5 minutes' walk from the Thameside Complex
- by car – we are 5 miles from the Dartford Tunnel, where Grays is well signposted from the A13 (M25) Junction 30
Find the Thameside Complex on Google maps.
Local parking is available:
- at a car park behind the Thameside Complex, in Cromwell Road, RM17 5HF, which offers free parking after 6pm – go to car parks in Grays for details of other charges
- on-street in the immediate area, with no charge after 6pm – check signs on individual streets
- in the pay and display car park at Morrisons supermarket, which is a 5-minute walk from the complex and also convenient for local restaurants and takeaways – find Morrisons supermarket car park, RM17 5YF on Google maps.