Animal care and control

Pest control

We do not have a pest control service and cannot deal with pests in your home or business.

Pest control advice

The British Pest Control Association (BPCA) provides a wide range of pest control advice.

This includes:

Detailed advice from the British Pest Control Association on individual types of pests includes:

We are unable to provide pest control advice by phone or email.

Pest control service

If you have a problem with pests or vermin, individually or in a swarm, nest, hive or infestation, you should contact a pest control company.

We recommend you use a company that's a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA). Go to BPCA: find a pest controller or BPCA: check your pest controller is a BPCA member.

Local pest control companies are listed in the pest control section of the Yellow Pages directory and on the website.

Go to to pest and vermin control services in the Thurrock Council area.