Due to essential maintenance work, our online council tax, benefits, bulky waste, Register Office booking and certificate ordering services will be unavailable between 6pm, Friday 21 June and 8am, Monday 24 June. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Changes to your circumstances affecting benefits
You must tell us straight away if your circumstances change – the quickest and easiest way to let us know is online.
You can tell us about your changed circumstances by logging-in to My Account. You can create an account if you don't already have one.
Do not wait more that 1 month after the change takes place to tell us.
You can also:
- write to our benefits section at our civic offices
- come in person to tell us
- reception: 8am to 5:15pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 4:45pm, Friday
- public counters: 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- office hours: 8:45am to 5:15pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8:45am to 4:45pm, Friday