Exporting from Thurrock

How we process your application

When we receive an export certificate form, we will contact you to collect payment by phone. Payment can be made by debit card or credit card.

Premises Endorsement for Export (PEE) certificates and local authority export health certificates are issued once official control checks are carried out on the consignment.

For local authority export health certificates, we carry out:

  • document checks – from documents provided with the application
  • identity checks – where the consignment is examined
  • physical checks – these may include organoleptic tests, visual examination or sampling

Fees will not be refunded, even if applications are refused. This includes where an application has been made to us but should have been made to the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).