Home to school or college travel support

If your circumstances change

You must tell us straight away if your circumstances change and any information you included on your home to school or college travel assistance application would now be different.

Examples of changes in circumstances can include:

  • change of home address
  • change of school or college
  • changes to benefits received
  • changes in medication or mobility

When your circumstances change, you must tell us by completing a new home to school or college travel assistance application.

Apply for home to school or college travel assistance

You should send us your new application as soon as possible.

What happens next

We will assess your new application to make sure you are still eligible for travel assistance.

The type of assistance you receive may change, depending on your new circumstances. You must allow 15 working days for changes in travel assistance or transport to be arranged.

If you are no longer eligible for assistance, you will need to make your own arrangements for getting your child to and from school or college.