Premises licence

Apply for a new premises licence

To apply for a premises licence you must use the form provided on the GOV.UK website.

GOV.UK: apply for a premises licence


The fees for a premises licence are set nationally. They are based on the rateable value of the premises. Go to GOV.UK: alcohol licensing fee levels.

Responsible authorities

Responsible authorities are public bodies that must be notified of certain applications so they can comment. Go to contact details of responsible authorities for details of those that cover Thurrock.

Advertising your application

By law, your application must be advertised.