You can contact the licensing team if have a complaint about a licence.
You will need to provide:
- your name and contact phone number
- details of the premises you wish to complain about
- details of what your complaint or problem is
All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your details will not be released, but are required for us to contact you for further details.
Review of the licence
At any stage, following the grant of a licence, you may ask us to review the licence because of a matter arising at the premises in connection with any of the 4 licensing objectives which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
Making an application for review
Send your application for review to our licensing team, all the responsible authorities and the licence holder.