Private tenants

Coping with debt and unpaid rent

If you have problems paying your rent or other bills, contact Thurrock Citizens Advice Bureau.

Citizens Advice South Essex – Thurrock
The Beehive Voluntary and Community Resource Centre, High Street, Grays, RM17 6XP

: 0300 330 2101

Citizens Advice South Essex – Thurrock.

This service has a money advice team. Officers will arrange an appointment with you and help you to manage your money.

For more information, go to harassment and illegal eviction.