Finding somewhere to live

Coronavirus (COVID-19) – finding somewhere to live

While our offices are closed, if you need housing advice on homelessness, getting temporary accommodation, our housing register or renting in social housing, you can email or phone 01375 652 820.

Council housing services online – login accounts from 11 June

Our online services for viewing rent statements and bidding for council properties were updated on 11 June. You will need to create a new login account to access these services. To do this, go to council housing services online and select the 'create an account' button at the end of the page.

Your old account details have been deleted and your personal data remains secure.

Changes to your circumstances

You must tell us straight away if your personal circumstances change.

Use the form below to tell us of any changes.

Housing Register change of circumstances

We will update your council housing services account with the information you provide. This may take up to 10 working days.

Your information must be kept up-to-date to make sure you still qualify for the housing lists.

We must also make sure you are registered for the right number of bedrooms and property type.