You may get extra help with repairs if you are registered with us being vulnerable.
Examples of vulnerable adults include:
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health problems
- older people
- people with a physical disability or impairment
Additional support may be needed for vulnerable adults who experience:
- physical frailty or chronic illness
- sensory impairment
- challenging behaviour
- drug or alcohol problems
- social or emotional problems
- poverty or homelessness
There may be other reasons why someone is vulnerable.
We share a joint protocol with our partners for helping vulnerable people, including those living in council properties.