If you are a leaseholder you must keep the inside of your flat in good condition.
This includes fixing and maintaining the following:
- cisterns, tanks, pipes and wires which serve only your property
- stopcocks, including those between the mains supply and pipes serving the property
- non-structural walls
- doors and frames inside the property including other internal wooden features
- any entrance doors and frames which open onto a landing or corridor and not the outside of the building
- plaster, tiling and other wall and ceiling surfaces
- inside wall surfaces
- any heating or hot water services which are only for your property
A full list of repair responsibilities is included in our repairs policy, below.