Housing repairs and improvements
We are currently only carrying out emergency repairs – other repair work listed below is suspended until further notice.
Unless considered an emergency repair, we classify repairs into the following categories.
Repairs we aim to do in 5 working days
- partial loss of heating
- containable leak from a pipe, tank or cistern
- bad flush, where there is more than 1 toilet in property
- re-fix wall socket or light switch
- no hot water
Repairs we aim to do in 20 working days
- carpentry repairs
- floor and wall tiling repairs
- non-urgent external drainage and glazing repairs
We will do some repairs as part of a regular batch repair programme. We will tell you how long these are likely to take to complete.
- boundary fencing repairs
- plastering repairs
- non-urgent guttering and drainage clearance work
- external decorations
- concreting, asphalting and paving
- roofing and brickwork
Go to our reporting repairs page to check who you should contact.